Wednesday 11 August 2010

Heading to the Emerald Isle


I will be away for the next few weeks, foraging in West Cork. We have no land line or Internet connection, so with my green notebook in hand I shall be collecting lots of local recipes and taking many photo’s to share with you on my return. The Leprechauns have got some very special recipes up their sleeves, I'm told!!!

Thank you for signing up to my blog and I wish you all a fantastic summer, I hope there is much eating al fresco and lots of happy times for you in August.

Here's an Irish blessing for you -

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rain fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Love,

FFX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm glad you're here and would love to know what you think? If there’s a dish or a type of food you’d like to see here, please do let me know. Your comments, notes, tweets always bring a smile to my face. Thanks very much for stopping by at Feeling Food:)